To answer the title, yes, probably. So this list is really directed toward my husband.
Dear Michael, I thought I’d help you out here! I know what you’re thinking. “Shea, we just went to Thailand & China…happy birthday/happy anniversary/happy vacation/happy everything!” Sorry not sorry…not going to work for this birthday!
- A Golden Retriever. I’ve already found where to get him…so just write a check for the deposit and slip it into my birthday card.
- Theo Chocolate Bar (or any dark chocolate 70% or higher) preferably mint or orange. You know, these:
- Moon Dust Sample Pack.
- Take me to the closest TCBY. It’s been too long!!!
- A massage, duh.
You know…now that I’m really starting to think about what I really want…let me revise.
- See number #1 above, that’s not changing.
- A once-every-three-weeks maid…you know, for deep cleaning!
- To be in bed every week night by 9:00pm, no exceptions.
- A sweet birthday card with a very long message telling me how much you love me, in detail :).
- Did I mention a golden and a maid?
Folks, it’s Thursday! It’s been one heck of a week around here. One word regarding work: audit.
[Photos of people being blown by a leaf blower]
This post is to cover a few reasons why I’m oh-so-very happy it’s Thursday!
First thing is first…Michael and I are getting married in 100 days! ONE HUNDRED DAYS!
The wedding dreams have been in full-swing and last night I had a dream that the bridesmaid dresses were blue corduroy jumpsuit dresses with a white turtleneck. They looked very similar to this:
Next up is a MAJOR shout-out to this birthday girl!!! She’s officially in a new decade and she is thirty, flirty, and thriving! Happy Birthday, Brandy! I miss you terribly here in Charleston. Our “Brandy & Shea Take On Charleston Day” is absolutely one of my favorite days with you and with this city!
I’m also excited it’s Thursday because Scandal is back on tonight and we finally get to know “where in the world is Oliva Pope.”
In other television news, tonight is the series finale of Parenthood. This has been one of my favorite shows and my guess is that I’ll be boo-hooing like a baby when I watch that last episode. Cue the tissues.
One last hurrah…this is my 300th post on Bird’s Nest!!! Thank you so much for reading my ramblings. I’m so grateful!
That’s all I got. Happy Thursday y’all!