#28/30 I don’t think there really needs to be two l’s in llamas. I roll my eyes when I see a recipe involving tofu or tempeh, especially in a dessert form. Gross. Speaking of foods I still don’t like as … Continue reading
To answer the title, yes, probably. So this list is really directed toward my husband.
Dear Michael, I thought I’d help you out here! I know what you’re thinking. “Shea, we just went to Thailand & China…happy birthday/happy anniversary/happy vacation/happy everything!” Sorry not sorry…not going to work for this birthday!
- A Golden Retriever. I’ve already found where to get him…so just write a check for the deposit and slip it into my birthday card.
- Theo Chocolate Bar (or any dark chocolate 70% or higher) preferably mint or orange. You know, these:
- Moon Dust Sample Pack.
- Take me to the closest TCBY. It’s been too long!!!
- A massage, duh.
You know…now that I’m really starting to think about what I really want…let me revise.
- See number #1 above, that’s not changing.
- A once-every-three-weeks maid…you know, for deep cleaning!
- To be in bed every week night by 9:00pm, no exceptions.
- A sweet birthday card with a very long message telling me how much you love me, in detail :).
- Did I mention a golden and a maid?
#26/30 My favorite verse is found in Ephesians 3:20: Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in … Continue reading
#24/30 First of all, I’ll be 30 in exactly ONE week! ONE week left of my 20s…woah. Now, for the main point of this post: Tonight is Prom Night! It’s my job to run the thing, so I’m excited for … Continue reading
#25/30 Sauces, dips, dressing, vinaigrette…give them to me! They make the dish and well turn any boring meal into magic. Today I’m sharing my favorite 3, as of lately: First up, this page has basically every basic “power sauce” recipe you’ll … Continue reading
#23/30 My first date with Michael was L.C. Bird’s 2003 homecoming dance. He came with a corsage and boutonnière for the night but I had no clue how to pin the boutonnière on Michael. My dad took over to “help … Continue reading
#22/30 Thai food is by far my favorite food category. If we order UberEats, my first choice is Mai Thai right here in Old Town! On the journey to Thailand, all I could think about was pad thai, curry, and … Continue reading
#21/30 The jet lag is real. When 7PM comes around, my eyes go wide and I tell myself I can make it another two hours. When 5am comes, I feel I could run a marathon! I know, I know. You’re … Continue reading
#19/20 One of the highlights of our time in Thailand was getting the chance to visit an Elephant Santuary! We started our time with feeding baby bananas to baby Elephants. We learned that they like the bright yellow mini bananas, … Continue reading