Grilled food, there’s nothing like it! My family would grill out every weekend, so when I smell the charcoal burning, childhood memories come to mind. Michael and I have designated Sunday nights to grilling out, no matter the season! Our typical go-to is steak, because yum, but every once in awhile, it’s time for a switch up. The things that you can grill fascinate me. Did you know that you can grill an egg?! I’m going to try that this weekend. I also love the taste of grilled romaine with a creamy dressing, shaved Parmesan, and cracked black pepper. As summer heats up, I’m ready to fire up the grill with a few new recipes. Here’s what I am eyeing:
- This Grilled Peach Salad with Arugula, Pistachios, and Lemony Yogurt Dressing looks delicious. I’m thinking a little prosciutto would be a great addition. Photo courtesy: Tasty Yummies
- Tropical Grilled Pineapple Salsa could be my chip’s next best friend this summer. I have GOT to try it! Mom, I know you’re loving the presentation of this one ;-).Photo courtesy: As Easy as Apple Pie
- For the main course, I’m thinking this Mango-Glazed Turkey Breast is a winner, especially because I have a ton of mint to use! Photo courtesy: Food & Wine
- If the diet calls for Omega-3s, Grilled Salmon with Dill Pickle Butter has me intrigued. I love all things dill pickle, so why not?!
Photo courtesy: Food & Wine
- These Campfire Cones are what dreams are made of and totally customizable! A perfect treat to end a night of grilling. Photo courtesy: Hip2Save
What do you love to grill out?