28 days until I’m 30. Post #3/30.
This is my Monday-Friday breakfast smoothie. I try to pack as much nutrients in the beginning of each day, because you know, health & getting older, so I get my Vitamix out and blend away.
Here’s how to build it:
- 1 cup of Califia Farms Coconut Almond Milk
- 2-3 cups of kale, beet greens, collard greens
- 2 scoops of Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder
- ½ avocado
- 1 scoop of either wheatgrass powder or Orgain Organic Superfoods powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried goji berries
- 1 teaspoon of bee pollen
- 1 teaspoon of hemp hearts
- 1 teaspoon of spirulina/chlorella tablets
- 2 brazil nuts
- 12 ice cubes
- 2 full droppers of organic liquid stevia (or 30 or so drops of stevia)
This baby makes a big ol’ cup and the cup over floweth, so sometimes I double fist! A little meal-prep tip: On Sundays, I get 5 small containers and portion out the superfoods powder, goji, bee pollen, hemp hearts, spirulina tablets, and brazil nuts together for a quick grab-and-blend in the AM.
Customize your smoothie to you. I love adding a frozen banana before a hard workout, but typically, I’m just going to work so I don’t need the boost and rather keep it all veggie.
Cheers, and TGIF!