We just got back from Miami, FL. The long weekend was spent soaking up sunshine, sipping frozen mojitos, yachting around the bay, eating coconut and mango jellybeans by the handfuls, and enjoying time with family and friends. There’s nothing like the warmth of sunshine to cure the winter blues!
Now that we are back, it feels like the holidays are actually over and routines can pick back up. For example, I spent an absurd amount of money at Trader Joe’s stocking the fridge since I
kinda stopped cooking for a month and Michael kept asking why we were ordering so much take-out or buying ten dollar salads. We also had an ungodly charge from Costco stocking up supplies. You know, detergents, toothbrushes, protein powders, razors. #adulting
For mere fun, I want to share 10 things I’m loving right now. They vary, so maybe something might catch your interest.
- Matt Simons Catch & Release (Deepend Remix) This song has that cool beat you’ll want on repeat. Love it.
- The Wand I’m about 4 years late on this one. It’s changed my hair-game and with this $20.00 find at TJMaxx, I highly encourage you to try its magic on your hair!
- Anastasia’s Brow Definer (Blonde) This stuff is worth the hype.
- Sanuk Women’s Yoga Sling Ella My sister-in-love gifted these to me for Christmas (thanks Katie!) and were perfect for our recent Miami trip. The soles are made out of recycled yoga mats and are really comfortable! It’s never too early to start thinking about summer footwear.
- Barlean’s Organic Oils Butter Flavor Butter flavor coconut oil?! Need I say more? Ok yes, one word: POPCORN.
- The Magnolia Story by Chip & Jonanna Gaines I read this in the fall and I loved it. Such a sweet, quick and inspiring read.
- Girlfriend Collective Leggings FREE LEGGINGS! Go to http://www.girlfriend.com to redeem. This company isn’t paying for advertisement. Instead, they are giving away free leggings and letting wearers do the bragging. All you have to do is pay for shipping & handling. I received my own leggings a month ago and wear them weekly.
- RxBar Real Food Protein Bars I’ve seen these protein bars on Instagram and were interested in trying them. I saw them recently at Whole Foods and picked up the blueberry and Chocolate Sea Salt.
- Kodiak Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix (currently on sale at Costco!) As Michael and I were browsing Costco isles and grabbing samples (aka “free lunch”), we came across protein pancake mix. The next day, my dear husband fixed me pancakes after church as I watched Gilmore Girls. I don’t know what I loved more…having a meal made for me or the actual pancakes…but both were awesome!
- Suja Elements Power Greens I cannot get enough of this stuff. You can find it at Whole Foods and Kroger. My favorite one has the ingredients as cucumber, celery, grapefruit, swiss chard, green leaf lettuce, lemon, kale, spinach, parsley, peppermint tea & spearmint tea. DETOX in a cup! Michael prefers the Suja Green Supreme (first ingredient is apple and can be found at Costco) but I want allllll the greens please. I like to squeeze half a lemon into my power greens for an extra kick.
What are your favorite products right now? Have you discovered something new recently that I should know about? Please share in the comments!