Happy Friday, Y’all! Anyone get “fixed” on anything that you may borderline on obsession with? I have a few that I wanted to share.
1. Keeping Countdowns to see Michael! Current day count: 12 days…a torturous amount of time, if you ask me.
- -1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- -3/4 cup Califia Farms Toasted Coconut Almond Milk
- -1 teaspoon of PB2
- -1 strawberry
- -1/3 banana
- -1 tablespoon raw shelled hemp hearts
- -1 tablespoon of peanut butter (Arrowhead Mills Organic Creamy No Salt/Oil Peanut Butter)
- -dash of cinnamon & nutmeg
3. Sam Smith: His album. His voice. Yes.
- -brew 2 tea bags of green tea for 24oz of water
- -squeezed lemon
- -fresh mint
- -a few drops of liquid Stevia to taste
- -Chill and pour over ice. Move out, Starbucks.
5. These wedding pictures of my grandparents! They just celebrated their 55th Wedding Anniversary on June 6th. Amazing, isn’t it? Cheers!
Do you have any current “fixations”? Do share! Have a great weekend and enjoy the first day of summer…TOMORROW!