Having “time off”* in between graduation and a full time position has given me a lot of time with myself.
I’ve known these things about myself for some time, but “resting”** between the busyness of my past school and a future job has had me put together a little list. Thought I’d share:
- -My favorite part of the peach is eating the skin.
- -I love the 1st of each month–even more so when it’s on a Monday.
- -I eat leftovers for breakfast nearly every morning.
- -My least favorite chore: putting away dishes from the dishwasher.
- -I love watching the movie previews in the theater.
- -Speaking of movies, I’ve saved every movie stub since I was seven.
- -It’s the worst when wearing socks and then stepping in something wet on the floor.
- -I take pride in my handwriting—mostly because it reminds me of my momma’s script.
- -If only Justin Timberlake would come out with another CD…sigh.
- -Please don’t ask me to play Putt-Putt….ever.
*a nicer way of saying “unemployed”
**another nice way of saying “unemployed”
What are a few things I don’t know about you?