Yes, it’s true my halls have been decked for Christmas since….November 3rd. No hating on me, ok? This gal hardly gets to enjoy her Christmas decorations because I’m only in Winston half of December! Anyways, no more justifying. Here is one of my latest crafts. Super easy and fun to make! Ban away!
And since we’re on the subject of Christmas………………….
Last year when I wrote you, I asked for a few things. Perhaps my lists was a little too lofty, I don’t know. The camera didn’t come, nor the man with a Tiffany’s ring. I do appreciate the wine opener, you know how to sooth the aches. Did you enjoy your “special milk” and cookies I left you? Good. Now let’s get down to business. I’m making my way into the “real working world” this coming year Santa. (Though I must say, the past 24.5 years of life have been very real, full of hard work.) Anyways, I’m going to have some more time on my hands (once I stop typing so many papers) and I am so excited about the possibilities of the future. So won’t you help set me up, dearest Santa?
- Canon Digital SLR camera: EOS 5D Mark II (PLEASE?!)
- Lens: 24-105mm lens, a 100mm macro lens, and a 50mm lens… (again, too lofty?)
- Gift cards: Anthropologie, iTunes, Michael’s, Sephora, Starbucks, Target
- DVDs: Tree of Life, The Help, I Am
- Books: T.S. Eliot Poems & White Girl Problems
- Cash: Do your Elfs make that?
- A job: Something I’d love to do that would also pay the mortgage?
Alright Santa, good luck with this. I believe in you, after all. Work your magic!