My roommate from college and I are addicted to Pinterest and basically want to make everything on there. We saw this one craft and thought it was simple enough for us to make together when she came to visit this past weekend.
- Candle votive
- Twigs from the woods
- Rubber band
- Ornament (For mine, I used dried flowers)
- Go outside, collect straight twigs
- Place rubber band around candle votive
- Line twigs together underneath rubber band
- Break twigs to desired height
- Keep lining twigs together around votive
- Once votive is covered with twigs all the way around, take some twine and tie around where the rubber band holds the twigs in place
- Hot glue or simply tuck the end piece of twine in
- Add a little decor
Very Anthropolgie, yes?
Helen’s is featured on the left, mine is featured on the right. I seriously can’t wait to make a few more!
It looks like Eleanor wants to make one as well…