Wait, what? Spring break is over? It went by too fast, like it usually does. The first half was spent at my desk writing a paper for school. Eleanor sat beside me the entire time. Once that was finished, I was in full spring break mode.
- I cleaned my house.
- I’ve watched movies: “You Again”, “50 First Dates”, “Secretariat”, “Avatar”, & “It’s Kind of a Funny Story.”
- My inner Picasso has been released. For copyright purposes, I won’t be sharing my artwork. Just kidding. Some things are just better left off the internet.
- I had a massage Wednesday and found out that I had about 8 knots up and down my back. pain. The next day after the massage, I swore I had bruises from the lady working through them. Alas, relief.
- I babysat a few times.
- I started & finished Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close.
- My workout routine needed to be revamped, so I started a 90-day workout regiment. (Dear Lord, help my body adjust because I’ve never felt so much pain…)
- And here I am, Monday morning at Wake Forest School of Divinity…
- On brighter news…it stayed brighter longer yesterday!
- Zumba class is tonight!
- Annnnnd, The Bachelor finale is TONIGHT! Ekkk! (ok, judge me.) Go celebrate “Pi Day” (3.14) & bake a pie…then watch the Bachelor ;).
Have a sweet day!