My spring break officially began Thursday afternoon at 1:16pm. I celebrated with Organic Green Rooibos Tea and an afternoon reading a book. By Friday, the break was over and all weekend I’ve been in paper-writing mode. Not fun. It’s definitely a different pace than my trip to Nicaragua last spring break…(sigh…) Anyways, I’m almost done with the paper, which means my spring break will be fully dedicated to relaxing, being crafty, watching many movies, and sending some posts your way! Until then, here are some tid-bits…
- I haven’t had a soft drink since the beginning of January.
- I saw “The Adjustment Bureau” & I liked it.
- Lent starts Wednesday & I’m trying to figure out what needs to be re-prioritized in my life. (Honestly, there is a lot to choose from!)
- My birthday is less than two months away.
- I still am unsure of my summer plans.
- I’m writing this post to procrastinate finishing my paper.
P.S. Watermelon mojitos? Yes, please.