Happy Valentines Day lovebirds! I’m feeling chipper today! Remember when I did that post on “don’t you just hate that” items? Well in celebration of love, I wanted to share a few things I appreciate.
- God, my family, & friends. Where would I be without you?
- Bird’s Nest. I’m thankful it’s giving me an outlet to create.
- Food. Food. Annnnnd more food.
- Traveling. Planning a trip makes my heart skip a few beats.
- My pillow. I’ve had the same one since 8th grade. (I’ve taken it to every country I’ve traveled!)
- Pilot G2 1.0 Pens. I go through these pens like they are going out of style.
- My Neti Pot. What would I do without this healing remedy? Yeah- not breathe.
- Beauty. Beautiful days, beautiful flowers, beautifully decorated spaces.
- Kittens & Puppies. Specifically, Eleanor.
- Cards. Making them, writing them, sending them, & receiving them!
- The noise my Macbook makes when I empty the computer trash bin. Music to the ears.
- Clean sheets & fluffy beds. Heaven.
- DVR. Truly, a gift to this generation.
- Life. Even when I have down days (or seasons…or years), I am thankful to live this journey.
Much love to all of you today! xoxo