- -I’ve been wearing more workout clothes than regular. That should stop, but all I want to be is comfortable in cold weather and I’ve actually been working out to justify wearing the clothes… ok that was my piece on that.
- -Longing to live somewhere warm and happy.
- -Finished reading My Name is Asher Lev by Chaim Potok. (I recommend!)
- -Craving a good cupcake since going to Magnolia Bakery in NY.
- -Trying to plan a trip this summer to Israel to study Hebrew for a month and then perhaps take an excursion to Egypt (that is if the chaos has settled by June).
- -I painted my nails black, which probably correlates to my level of happiness (or lack thereof…)
- -Mom and I signed up for the Monument Avenue 10K for April 2. (6.2 miles, not so bad.)
- -Listening to Adele’s new album “21.” It’s legit, folks.
- -Still wondering what I’m going to do after Divinity School…
What’s been going on with you?