I maybe a little late with this letter, after all, you are coming in exactly one week. I would have sent this letter through the mail, but I wasn’t sure you’d get it in time. (Santa, you read my blog, right?) Anyways, if you’ve been watching (which gives me the creeps a little…) you know I’ve been a good girl (mostly). I’ve made good grades, worked hard, and have essentially been a dedicated nun focusing on God (essentially). So I thought I’d post my Christmas wish-list here on bird’s nest.
- Canon EOS 7D DSLR camera
- Anthropologie (Yes, the entire store. No? How about a gift card then?)
- New battery for my Macbook Pro 15” & external hard drive
- My future husband who comes with a Tiffany’s ring
- Wine opener (Just incase the whole future-husband-with-Tiffany’s-ring can’t happen in one week)
- “Food Porn Daily: The Cookbook” by Amanda Simpson
- “Skinny Bitch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook” by Kim Barnouin
- “A Hidden Wholeness” by Parker Palmer
- “Why The Mystics Matter Now” by Frederick Bauerschmidt
- “The War of Art” by Steven Pressfield
- “Where Your Treasure Is: Psalms that Summon You from Self to Community” by Eugene Peterson
Don’t worry Santa, I’ll leave you a little treat Christmas Eve. Perhaps chocolate covered pretzels with a cup of almond milk? Thanks for working your magic this Christmas. I appreciate it.