Oooohhhhh do I have a treat for you my sweets! My dear backpacking buddy Amy taught me how to make these delicious treats a few years ago and every Christmas I get OBSESSED…I mean, to the point where I MUST divvy them up ASAP as Christmas gifts or I will most certainly eat every.single.one. They are too good NOT to share. They are simple, sweet, & salty. (Mouths watering yet?!)
What you need:
-Hershey kisses (any flavor)
-M&Ms (any flavor)
- Wash your hands :).
- Unwrap your Hershey Kisses.
- Get your pan, spray with non-stick spray, place Pretzels flat on pan.
- Preheat your oven to 175.
- Set one kiss upon one pretzel, lining them up like little soldiers.
- Place your pan in the oven; let them bake for a few minutes. Keep an eye on them!
- When they look like they are melted enough (say 7 minutes or so?), take them out of the oven.*
- Place one M&M on the center of each kiss, pressing lightly.
- Put in the fridge for at least one hour (the longer the better).
- Gently twist the pretzel to get from pan!
And that is IT! You can do the traditional milk chocolate kisses and M&Ms, or you can mix it up and throw in some Candy Cane Kisses or Mint Truffle Kisses with milk chocolate M&Ms. yuuuuum!
*Tip: I’ve found that the flavored Hershey Kisses often melt much quicker that milk chocolate. If you do a mix of both, perhaps bake separately.